Accreditations + Contracts
AFTERDISASTER is widely back by government agencies, industry associations and satisfied customers.
A licensed contractor throughout the Southeast.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
An EPA-certified Lead Renovation Firm.
Trusted by governments at every level.
- GSA Schedule #GS-07F-0083Y for emergency and remedial services to all federally owned buildings.
- BPA #GS-04P-14-BV-A-0016 for emergency and remedial services to all federal buildings within the eight Southeastern states of GSA Region 4.
- BPA #GS-01P-17-BW-A-0001 for emergency water damage remediation services in all federal buildings within the five New England states of GSA Region 1.
- BPA #FA4800-14-A-0013 for emergency and remedial services in all buildings at Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
- Contract #W404322 with the State of North Carolina, an open purchase order.
Praised by grateful relieved customers.
The entire process couldn’t have been smoother. The professionalism, knowledge, skill and promptness was outstanding. It’s clear that AFTERDISASTER places a high value on customer satisfaction, and it certainly shows in their performance.Michael RiazziWinston-Salem, NC