Flood and Water Damage
Emergency remediation and restoration from the most trusted team in North Carolina.
Water damage can be profoundly destructive to a home or business. The longer the water stands, the more severe its impact, making every moment critical after a storm flood, pipe burst, or other cause of standing water indoors.
Since 1992, AFTERDISASTER has helped home and small business owners in North Carolina remediate water and flood emergencies, then restore their properties to pre-disaster conditions quickly and economically.
AFTERDISASTER Flood Action Plan
- If possible, cut the source of water.
- Switch off the circuit breakers supplying electricity to the impacted space.
- Call AFTERDISASTER at (800) 948-0242 to ensure the quickest containment.
- Unplug and remove electrical devices, but please take care not to touch any appliance that may have been exposed to water. This is an electrical hazard that should be handled by the experts.
- Circulate air by opening windows and doors or activating your HVAC.
- Call your insurance company; fully detail the circumstance and the actions you’ve taken to minimize cost.
AFTERDISASTER enters the scene as promptly as possible, immediately activating advanced equipment to:
- Contain and extract standing water.
- Protect salvageable contents; remove non-salvageable contents.
- Dry the structure and dehumidify the space to minimize damage.
- Decontaminate the structure and salvageable contents.
- Apply germicidal treatments to prevent mold growth.
- Remove stains and odors.
- Commence structural restoration once emergency services are complete.