Emergency remediation and restoration from the most trusted team in North Carolina.
Sewage presents a severe hazard to your health and others in your building. Also known as “black water,” it may contain more than 120 viruses, parasites and bacteria, including hepatitis, Giardia, tapeworms, roundworms, Salmonella and E. coli.
The longer sewage sits idly unaddressed, the more acute and widespread those hazards become as toxic gasses permeate your property. Therefore, sewage must be professionally contained and remediated immediately.
Since 1992, AFTERDISASTER has used advanced equipment and powerful materials to help home and small business owners in North Carolina recover from spilled sewage quickly, comprehensively and economically.
If your home or business is exposed to sewage, call AFTERDISASTER as soon as possible at (800) 948-0242 to contain the hazard and begin proper cleanup.
AFTERDISASTER Sewage Action Plan
- Contain threats to occupant health and infrastructure.
- Remove sewage and excess water.
- Protect salvageable materials; remove non-salvageable materials.
- Dry the infrastructure and dehumidify the space.
- Decontaminate affected infrastructure and contents.
- Apply germicidal treatments to prevent mold growth.
- Remove stains and odors.
- Commence structural restoration once emergency services are complete.